Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Newsletter from The Speechstress



I am deeply grateful to my fans for all your kind words, support, and feedback.

In the spirit of thanks, I'm making everything in the store 50% OFF from now until December 1st!

These make nice gifts for fellow SLPs and teachers!


original-1561724-1.jpg
GET IT HERE!


Every month I send out a Fan Freebie in my TpT Note to Followers – a product that is free only to those who are following me on TpT. This month’s freebie is called BASIC CONCEPTS ASSESSMENT. If you were following me on 11/25/14, you should have a note in your TpT mailbox giving you the link to download this for free!




In case you missed them, I have 3 FREE products that came out within the past month! Check them out by clicking on the pics below!


original-1535369-1.jpgoriginal-1521593-1.jpgoriginal-1515864-1.jpg


By popular demand, WH–QUESTION BINGO now includes an ink-saving option! If you have already bought this product, simply download it again to access the new ink-saving version!

My Compare and Contrast: School Vocabulary was featured in The Best of SLPs on TpT Winter Catalog 2014! 

GET IT HERE!

GET IT HERE!

Starting December, each month I will choose one person who has left helpful feedback on TpT to get every product in my store for free!

A small group of us SLPs on TpT got together and decided to review each other's products to help spread the word about our very best materials. We're calling this collection of reviews "Five Star Reviews". 

Read my review of Preposition Mega Pack! by The Speech Space!

Follow the links at the bottom of the page to find out what else is on our must-have list!


Teachers Pay Teachers
Pinterest
Facebook

Thank you all again for your wonderful support!
--The Speechstress 

No comments:

Post a Comment